Contact Kelly’s Wood Yard
Come in, give us a call or fill in the form above for a free quote and advice for your next project.
- Corner Grice & Filmer Sts
Clontarf QLD 4019
- (07) 3283 1066
- A/H Mobile:
- 0409 877 236
- (07) 3283 1057
Easter Operating Hours
Good Friday – Closed
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Easter Monday – Closed
We can accept the following ways to pay:
Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS, Direct Debit, Bpay and of course cash
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CCA (Copper Crome Ansinate) Safe?
- Yes. It has been available for 70 years with no recorded incidents.
- Does treated pine last?
- Yes. Treated pine has a 50 year guarantee.
- How long can a piece of timber span?
- All timber sizes are covered under the Australian Standards Building Code. We can check the span table and advise you.
- What size timber do I need to span a certain length?
- We can check the span table and advise you.
- Can you paint over treated pine?
- Yes. You can use any type of paint.
Got a specific question?
Every staff member is focused and experienced in helping you with your timber enquiries including advice on building guide lines, span tables, choosing the right timber for your job, haggling the best price and tips for the DIY renovator.
If you have a specific question, ask for the following blokes:
- Sales, Wood Machining
- Sales, Orders, Hardware, Wood Machining, Accounts
- Sales, Orders, Wood Machining
- Orders, Deliveries